ENHANCEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- Both the global project filter and the search bar only display the project that was searched for.
- For the project list view, columns with amounts are correctly displaying the data from the projects.
- As an admin, it has the power to revoke a user's timesheet approval privileges and make sure that the timesheet approval icon is no longer displayed in their sidebar.
- The scheduler's Permissions modal has all the newly added contacts in the project.
- Users can see the logs of creations and modifications made on the project details page in chronological order in the activities section.
- The suppliersdata error that popped up whenever a new contact was either created/modified/deleted has been fixed.
- In the holdback section, the computed amount equals the calculated percentage without rounding the value.
- Users will be able to keep a log of the history of each comment made on a line item.
- The payment request can be sent back In Preparation status from an Approved status if there is no invoice linked to the purchase order for this payment request with a date later than its own.
- Penalties can be sent back In Preparation if the status is Approved and if there is no linked
- Directives can be sent back In Preparation if the status is Approved and if there is no linked
- Change orders can be sent back In Preparation if the status is Approved and if there is no linked
- A user can save a new note with a custom sequential report number.
- A user can only view the logbook notes for projects for which he is a contact and whose AU is connected to the project's AU.
- We now display the user's role label on the Visibility tab of the form
- The notes retain the visibility that is set for them by the user.
- The performance of the following pages has been improved.
- Admin Units
- Project Modification
- Purchase Order
- Payment Request
- New Feeds circuit_approval2, projectdetails has been added to the list.
- A pop-up error warning will appear if a user files a report that does not meet all requirements to run successfully, preventing the site's crash.
- AESA prevents the use of circular ID references in the administrative units.
- For all the GET requests, the User will be able to filter the results
external_id=nullso that only entries where the
nullwill be returned.
- GET Administrative Units
- GET Buildings
- GET Projects
- GET Real costs
- GET Supplier contacts
- GET Suppliers