To view a list of projects that are linked to the same program, the same annual funding, have the same status, or have certain elements in common, you can create a filter in the Portfolio, Project List or Risks pages. Filters created in any one of these pages will be available for all pages (e.g. Portfolio, Project List and Risks), as well as in the Scheduler Diagram view.
- To create a filter, select Settings from the filter dropdown list.
- Select Create filter from the dropdown list.
- Select the type of filter you require, in the example below the project phase is selected.
- Select the criteria for which you wish to filter the project list by. In the example below, the user only wants to see projects with “demarrage” and execution phases. The list displayed will only include projects currently in these phases.
You can apply as many filter types as you like, for example you could also select the Project manager filter type and then select the project manager(s), the list will include only the projects in the phases mentioned above which are managed by the project manager selected. In this way, you’ve stacked the 2 filters together.
- Name the filter for easy retrieval.
- Save the filter
✏️You can create as many filters as you like.
At any time, you can select an existing filter from the drop-down list on the Portfolio, Project List, Risks and Scheduler Diagram view pages.