Running the Cost Summary report reproduces the contents of the Cost Summary screen in an Excel file.
How to use this report
When downloaded, the report opens on the Report tab in Excel.
- Select the language in which you’d like the report to display.
- All project components are displayed, click on the component for which you wish to view the data.
- The green dots confirm that the report has been generated for the corresponding component.
After selecting the component, you will be redirected to the tab specific to that selected component.
This screen displays all the columns of the Cost Summary screen. Please refer to the Cost Summary article to understand the elements of each column.
You can choose the level of detail of the budget items to be displayed.
- Click on the "Select levels to display" button.
- Select the level(s) you wish to view.
- The different levels are displayed in different colors.
✏️Note: Lines containing no data are hidden.
- Click on the Back button to the right of the table to return to the home page (Report tab).