In the Supervision module, go to the Report list.
You can generate a report in 3 steps:
- Choose one or more projects
- Select an available report model
Select a frequency to generate the report:
- Generate now will create the report and download it for you only
- Set automatic generation of reports, for the selected project(s), every Monday, Friday or the 1st of each month.
APRIL 2023 UPDATE:
- It is now possible to identify a list of users who will also receive the same reports as you on the set frequency (e.g. Mondays, Fridays, or 1st of the month). If only “Generate now” is selected, the user will only receive a download of that report at that point in time but you can also send that report via email to specific users.
- IMPORTANT: the recipients must be Aidi users because the download link requires authentication.
- The users/recipients must at least have read access to the Excel Report resource.
- The list of recipients can be modified at any time by the person who generated the report or by people with an Administrator role.