Beyond the technical aspect of project management, Aïdi is a fantastic tool to facilitate collaboration within teams. Team members can share information via the platform and directly notify each other of their publication. Everyone can thus comment on a note published in the log book, for example. Let's see how to do this.
Add a comment
- Go to the main menu, Supervision, then click on the Log book link. The LOG BOOK page opens.
- At the bottom of the note to comment, click on the text “Add a comment …”.
- Enter your message, then click the Add button.
Your message displays above the input field.
- If you want to attach a file (image, video, PDF document, etc.), click on the paperclip symbol after adding text.
- If you want to notify someone of your comment, tag them. To do this, enter the @ symbol then, without adding a space, enter its name. Example: @Aidi.
The tagged person receives a notification both in their Aïdi screen, and by email.
Edit and delete a comment
- Hover your mouse cursor over the added comment, and to the right of it, click the Actions icon .
The Actions menu opens.
- Click on one of the available links to perform the desired action.
Unless you are an administrator, you cannot edit or delete a comment that you are not the author of.