The names and illustration images used in this article may be different in your user account.
- We have added two new columns to the Cost Summary: Projected Costs and Gap.
These will allow users to manually define the projected cost of their project, bypassing or extrapolating the trend automatically calculated by Aïdi.
We've augmented these columns with two more features: one to keep a version history and the other to add a supporting note.
- We've added a new user access called Projected Costs, allowing administrators to control permissions (read, write, delete) to this new feature.
API access management portal
We've added a new menu link that provides access to our new API access management portal.
This menu link is only visible to Aïdi account administrators, who can thus create API access for their collaborators.
- It is now possible to receive and send project financing data on our API.
Fixes and improvements
- It is now possible to get the project data by simply including the project reference or code in the request parameters.
- We have fixed a bug that occurred when changing the custom field type: from the text type to the multiple selection type.
In the form for adding an item to the budget, we have removed one of the two description fields, which turned out to be useless.
We fixed the display of the amount in the Real Costs modal window.