To cancel a task in the scheduler you have to open a task and set the status to Canceled.
- Adding Canceled status to a parent task sets all children and sub-children to Canceled.
- A task with Canceled status is not included in the calculation of its parent's progress, but keeps its own progress saved.
- A parent task whose children tasks all have a Canceled status will have a progress of 0% (e.g. all children excluded).
- Parent tasks should have a Canceled status when all children tasks are canceled.
- Removing the canceled status of a parent removes the canceled status of all the children and sub-children