New: list display of the risks page
So far in the risk page, the Map view was the only one available. Now, users can choose from two display types: Map and List.
Improvements and fixes
- A maximum number of 150 characters is now established and indicated in the Project Title field.
- In the GLOBAL INDICATOR section of the project, the comment fields are practically no longer limited in number of characters.
- Fix in photo viewer: Instead of opening to the first image in the log book note, the viewer now opens to the image the user clicks in.
- When converting a project request to a project, the options were missing in the selection of templates to use on the new project. They are now.
- Correction in user permissions: a person who only has read / write permissions on project requests cannot delete anymore.
From now on, the Aïdi account administrator can decide whether or not to display the old and / or the new version of the scheduler.