ENHANCEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- The budget item's scroll is fixed and functions even when the screen is resized.
- The filtering issue with project modification requests has been resolved.
- After the order was submitted for approval, or while the screen was scaling, the problem where the buttons on the purchase order were hard to see has been fixed.
- In order to avoid having to cancel the payment request and start over if a contractual modification was approved after the payment request was first created, the user can refresh the list of approved contractual modifications while the payment request is in the In Preparation status by clicking on the REFRESH button on the top of the section.
- All the relevant ODCs are available for selection in the associated cost section's dropdown list.
- If a filter is applied in the global filter, the value for the project field will be fixed on the creation modal.
- The data in the custom text field that was improperly exiting the modal has been rectified.
- There are no more errors while adding the files to the card.
- The performance of the following pages has been improved.
- Project page
- New Feed contact_rate has been added to the list.
A user whose access is not restricted to data from the linked supplier can view the detail pages of a project only if the following conditions are met:
- The user is a contact of the project
- The user's admin unit (main or secondary) is the same as the project's admin unit (main or secondary)
A new API is introduced, it performs a
GETrequest on the user table, it will retrieve information about the users present on the platform.
As an API user, you can also perform a
GETrequest to the timesheet table so that it can retrieve information on timesheets entered in Aidi between an interval of dates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.