- Number of subtask levels limited to 10.
- Removal of the List view in the Scheduler.
- Addition of a Gantt view button to hide the diagram and display only the columns, thus creating an interface similar to the removed List view.
- Addition of a new feature for managing resources by task (requires activation).
- Addition of a new column Gap duration in the View options (Task duration in current scheduler minus task duration in baseline).
- Delete added to the right-click menu.
- Addition of an information icon when missing information prevents the auto-scheduling and resource management functions from considering the task.
- Addition of a Document icon (paperclip) when documents are associated with a task.
Improvements and Fixes
- Fix to allow the creation of project financing below the budget amount.
- Addition of missing translations to activity logs.
- Fix to adapt visibility by administrative unit.
- Fix of the display when using the Expand button for a task.
- Addition of an information modal when the user has read-only access to the scheduler.
- Fix for the display of the selected project in the search bar when Aidi is open on the scheduler page.
- Removal of the Block modification feature within a task.
- Permission management icon modified.
- Fix to prevent impromptu closing of the scheduler.
- Fix to allow the creation of dependencies.
- Modification of the translation of the term Approbation for Approvals in the English environment.
- Fix to allow decimal values in evaluation criteria.
- Fix malfunction of Hide 0 button.
- Fix enabling a user, defined as an approver in an approval chain, to approve a purchase order even if he/she does not have access to this purchase order.
- Modification of English terms Security for Users - role and French terms Utilisateurs et accès for Utilisateurs - rôles.
- Fix to stop sharing a view with other users (Project List, Portfolio, Risks pages).