Skip to main content
11.33.0 - October 19, 2023
- Two new columns, Gap Start Date and Gap End Date have been added to the columns available in the Diagram view options.
- A new menu has been added, which appears when you right-click on a task in the scheduler. This menu offers the following functionalities:
- Open Task Details
- Add Subtask
- Addition of a new field: Weighted Amount in $. This amount is calculated as follows: Probable impact in $ X Probability (in %)
- This is the risk amount displayed in the Cost Summary.
Improvements and Fixes
- Fix to improve searches for numerical values in the search bar.
- Fix in the sorting of the Total Weighted Rating column in the Project Request List.
- The square meter management feature has been removed.
- Fix for the display of notes and supplier license numbers.
- Fix to limit modification of parent items in budget items when child items have a set value (other than zero).
- Fix for the display of documents in a task.
- Fix that allowed a task to be saved despite the presence of many associated documents.
- Fix for the display of the selected project in the search bar when Aidi is open on the scheduler page.
- Fix so that the Default filter is not selected when another filter is selected.Only one filter can be selected at a time.
- Display fix of the Holdback Total amount in the Holdback list page to reflect the amount released as indicated in the Release by invoice section.
- Correction to the functionality to set a default contractual change on a purchase order.
- Correction to ensure that only authorized users can approve a contractual change.
- Correction to create a risk in multi-project and single-project navigation.
- Fix enabling local connection after deployment without error.
- Security - Validation that all pages with an approval chain do not disclose approval chain information to users that do not have permission to see it.