ENHANCEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- The full hierarchy of the available buildings is displayed in the list when creating a new project.
- During initial project budget creation If the option to select a project as a template is chosen, then only the list of budgets for that project will be shown.
- When a user is assigned a task, they are sent a notification email with a link to the specific task they are responsible for.
- The user will only have the option of selecting a supplier from the available list when creating Framework contracts.
The structure selection field on the purchase order creation modal shows all the available multiple structures in the project.
- A framework contract can be linked to a newly created Purchase order.
- The associated framework contracts can be unlinked by the user in order to delete the Purchase order.
- The invoice will include all the contractual changes that are added to the payment request on the same day as invoice creation.
- On the contractual changes creation modal, all the required structure items are present at all times.
- The global project filter is working on the risk page.
- The project map is fully loaded and accessible to all users.
- Users with the right accesses can now delete an Operating expense.
- The error of "User not found" at the PATCH request endpoint has been fixed.
- The performance of the following pages has been improved.
- Framework Contracts
- Contractual changes
- Shop Drawings
- Cost Summary
- Lessons Learned
- Custom fields are now available as filters on Portfolio and Project page.
- New feeds user_role_access, and circuit_approval3 have been added to the list.
- The inactivity session pop-message up's has been improved to be more understandable.
The new maintenance page when the system is down has been introduced which is more informative than the empty page with an error.
Please sign in to leave a comment.