The Scheduler is displayed as a Diagram by default, resulting in a familiar Gantt chart view. However, certain features, such as calendar management, are only available in the List view. If you exit the page or close the system while the scheduler is in List mode, when you reopen the page, it will be in List mode.
In the Diagram, you can view timeframes by Day, Month or Year. To do this:
- Click on the drop-down list and select the desired timeframe
- You can toggle to show weekends or not
Depending on the calendars applied to the displayed tasks, under the Days view, weekends are displayed in light gray and unavailable days in darker gray.
It is also possible to display a line indicating the current day:
- Click on the arrow to open the drop-down list in the Display menu
- Toggle on the Today marker button
Whether you are using the Day, Month or Year view, a slider on the parent task row allows you to change the percentage of progress by moving it with the mouse. You can also change the progress percentage of a subtask in the same way, which adjusts the progress percentage of the parent task at the same time.
This percentage of progress is reflected in the task Synthesis screen.
- Click the stylus in front of the task to open it, or double-click the task line when it is highlighted
- The progress percentage can also be changed in the Synthesis screen by moving the dot on the line
- It will then be reflected in the Gantt chart on the task line
- Be sure to click Save if you have made a change
Customize the columns by clicking on the 3 column button in the top left of the Scheduler area.
There are numerous column options to choose from. A Calendars column can be selected to display the calendars applied to each task.
✏️ Note: Duration represents the number of days actually worked, not to be confused with the time required for a task.
Example: A task with a duration of 2 days could be displayed over a period of 5 days if 3 days of unavailability follow the start date of the task.
✏️ Note: The diagram displays the days worked by at least one resource, the number of hours worked per resource is not taken into account currently.
Please sign in to leave a comment.