ENHANCEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- The column headers now display the summary(amounts and percentages) of the columns.
- The non-admin user can’t delete a circuit chain if they don’t have the delete privilege.
- When extracting the project list, the user is able to view the risk status of each view in the report is fixed.
- The non-admin user can’t delete a discharge if they don’t have the delete privilege.
- The user is able to add, edit, and approve any surface along with the right permissions
- The non-admin user can’t delete a surface if they don’t have the delete privilege.
- The non-admin user can’t approve and disapprove a surface if they don’t have the write privilege for the buildingsurfaceapproval resource.
- The Fiscal Year or Reference of existing financing can be changed without generating an error message when saved.
- The menu items re-include the choice of "Add financing account".
- The user with only write permissions is able to add and edit the financing account modal.
- The issue with the approbation chain is fixed, the approver can only be assigned to the task after it has been saved.
- The non-admin user can’t delete a framework contract if they don’t have the delete privilege.
- The user with the right permissions only is able to add and edit and delete the structure items.
- The column sorting introduced for the Invoice page.
- The error in sorting the entries based on the structure is resolved.
- The history button in the Qualitative Evaluation section on the risk page displays the logs of the changes made in that section.
- New feeds capacity_resource have been added to the list.
- The feeds receipt_progressive3, and cost_summary3 have been updated.
- The Operating expenses modal updates the components name.
- The semantic error message on the project map page has been resolved.
- Admin is able to create a new role according to their needs.
- Admin can create any project type as needed.
- A new API is introduced to perform a
GETrequest to obtain the details of a timesheet_entries.
- When creating users via SSO, the default language of the created user will be the language that is set under configuration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.