Skip to main content
11.36.0 - January 17, 2024
- New functionality for budget breakdown and cost tracking over a given period.
- It is now possible to enter secondary administrative units in the payment request.
Improvements and Fixes
- Correction to prevent deletion of a budget items or sub-lines when associated with critical entities such as purchase orders, contractual changes, payment requests and invoices.
- Correction preventing invoice creation if no payment request exists when payment request is required for invoice creation.
- Fix of the purchase order total amount resetting to $0 in some situations.
- Correction to include "child" administrative units in a search on the Administrative units page.
- Correction preventing the same administrative unit from being selected in the main administrative unit and secondary administrative unit fields, it applies to both project and contact levels.
- Fixed so that blue icons are visible when the line selected or hovered over is blue.
- It is no longer possible to select a display theme. The theme now used for all is Modern.
- Correction to allow an approval chain in the process of being approved to reflect changes made in the configuration of that approval chain.
- Fix of a server error that prevented the page from opening in certain situations.
- Fix of the filter on the Risk page.
- Correction to save project selection in the Risk page.
- Correction allowing the association of purchase orders, invoices and change orders with a risk.
Contractual Changes (Directive)
- Correction allowing the addition and deletion of directive causes in the Admin menu.
- Adjustment of padlock display in Simulation mode.
- Adjustment of the font size for schedule simulation pop-up window header.
- Log section hidden in Simulation mode.
- Correction so that the scheduler page refreshes automatically when a task is moved.
- Fix in Auto Schedule feature so that only dates with dependencies are moved.
- Fix the display of the "!" icon when no date or duration is entered in a task.
- Correction to display the adjusted declaration amount, if any, on the Invoice page.
- Correction to allow a user to delete a project request, if their role allows, even if an evaluation has been entered.
Tableau de bord du projet
- Correction of the invoiced percentage display.
- Translation - The following pages in the Admin menu have been renamed:
Roles becomes Access Profiles
Access becomes Access Profile Configuration
Contact Roles becomes Project Roles