In order for a user to add time for a project, a schedule must be linked to that project and activities from the schedule must be available for the timesheet.
2. In the Timesheet view, add a row by clicking on the Add a new entry button. It is also possible to Copy the entries from previous week to avoid having to select them again.
3. Select the week for which you need to enter time. It is possible to change the week by clicking on the arrows before and after the dates.
4. In the Display menu, you can choose to display or hide weekend days.
5. If the Planned effort per user is defined in the Resources step of the task in the scheduler, it is possible to display the Remaining time for the task.
6. Select the project and task in the Project / Task column by clicking on the drop-down menus. The project number and name are now displayed in the first row. The task is displayed in the second row.
NOTE : If the desired task does not appear, it has not been made available for the timesheet.
7. Add the time for each day where needed.
- Aidi does not restrict the number of hours per day or per week.
- Hours with decimals can be entered with either a comma or a period.
8. Add notes to the line by clicking on the button in the note column.
9. Add notes by days by clicking on the lines icon of the targeted day.
10. Submit your timesheet for approval by clicking on the Send for approval button.
11. When timesheet is submitted for approval, a clock icon is displayed in front of the entry.
12. If the submitted time is refused, a red "X" is displayed in front of the line.
13. If the submitted time is approved a check mark is displayed in front of the line.