ENHANCEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- The list page returns the building item searched if it exists, regardless of the internal page where the user is.
- In the project Global indicators, the history of the comments is saved for easy editing.
- The "None" in the project activity section has been fixed; now, the user's name is displayed.
- A new configuration has been added to the administrator's configuration panel to allow a choice to be made as to whether a new financing or new financing revision should be linked to all existing budgets or only to budgets In Preparation. To know more, check our wiki page.
- The date format in the Mandate tab has been updated.
- The supplier selected at the time the purchase order was created is shown on the details page.
- The declaration page can be edited without a warning message popping up.
- The Discharge section will only be visible to the user if they at least have read access to the discharge resources along with the declaration resource.
- The user resource access error while writing comments on the payment requests page has been fixed, It won’t require any further access.
- The map view correctly displays the days counted in each column.
- New feeds real_cost_cf, approvalstats, lessons_learned_cf, taxes have been added to the list.
- The feeds receipt_progressive3, real_cost have been updated.
- The calculation error on the cost summary page's Trend has been fixed to that Trend = Engaged + Operating expenses (active) + To come
- The cost and taxes show up on the page right away after getting added up.
- The lesson learned can be deleted if the user has the right permissions to it.
- A new API is introduced to perform a
GETrequest to obtain the details of a timesheet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.