ENHANCEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- Adjusted the error message when deleting financing.
- When deleting a financing revision, the initial amount can now be modified.
- Bug fixed preventing a budget from being approved if the initial funding was less than the purchase order.
- Bug fixed allowing a contractual change to be approved even if the funding was lower.
- The performance of the following pages has been improved.
- Payment request
- Files you can store in Aïdi have been updated:
- Archive files (ZIP, RAR, tar, gzip)
- Audio formats (MP3, MPEG, WAV, ogg, opus)
- Image files (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, SVG, WEBP, HEIC, BMP)
- Text files (TXT, log)
- Video files (WebM, MPEG4, 3GPP, MOV, AVI, MPEGPS, WMV, FLV, ogg, MP4)
- Email (MSG, EML)
- Autodesk AutoCad (DXF , DWG)
- Illustrator (AI)
- Photoshop (PSD)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- PostScript (EPS, PS)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- TrueType (TTF)
- Excel (XLS, xlsm, XLSX)
- PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)
- Word (DOC, DOCM, DOCX)
- XML Paper Specification (XPS)
- MS Project (mpp)
- OneNote (one)
- Editor files (key, numbers)
- Photos (AAE, HEIC)
- Document (PAGES)
- Google file(GDOC, GSLIDES, GSHEET, GDRAW, GTABLE, GFORM)
- Geographic information system(sig)
- If a POST or PUT uses a financing that disregards the application's numerical limits, the API user will be shown an error message so they are aware of the situation.
- The pop-up prompt to save the task will not appear if the task has not changed.
- When a user is notified about a scheduling task, a more thorough email notification will be sent to them.
- An unlimited number of characters in the description field of a project request.
- Fixed a display bug when saving a document in Lessons Learned.