- As a user, After creating initial financing, you could create revisions to increase or decrease the amount of financing.
- Each revision will be logged and contain the details of the revision in an incremental manner
- A history modal is also made available to track the initial amount of financing and subsequent revisions
ENHANCEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Login page has updated translation for the SSO functionality to make it much more understandable. So, Instead of "Login with SSO", the option now reads as "Login with your organization's credentials".
- The Issue of the project template field being deactivated when creating the first budget of a project has been resolved
- "No of projects by phase" Indicator has been updated and will be able to show the projects in the exact order of the project phases that have been decided for them by the admin
- All the emails that the users will receive from Aïdi will have the sender's name as " Info Aïdi " to make it different from other sources
- The dates displayed in the email notifications will respect the Canadian format, yyyy-mm-dd
- Bug in Export function i.e to export all the projects in an excel file has been resolved
- The functionality of the filters on the project page has been enhanced: 1. When a project is fixed in the Global filter, the filter dropdown will be reset to default. 2. When a project is fixed, and the user selects a filter then the global project filter will be reset
ORGANIZATION'S CREDENTIALS / SSO
- The users who authenticate to Aïdi through their organization's credentials for security reasons won't be able to reset their password within Aïdi anymore.
- We took care of the error message regarding the resource access popping up on the shop drawing page, it won't be affecting the work anymore.
- The value for the
supplier_idwhen using a
RealCostendpoint can be put as null too.
Please sign in to leave a comment.