- Contract Modifications is the brand new feature of Aïdi to facilitate the management of contractual modifications while allowing the addition and customization of new types of modifications.
- Operating Expenses will help Aïdi customers track the day-to-day expenses of their operations as it relates to their construction projects. An example could be to track a gas charge put into a company vehicle on the way to a specific job site. We are able to enter expenses that aren’t connected to a specific purchase order or invoice. This allows for more flexibility in tracking every cost associated with a project or program.
- Users will be able to define different expense types, custom view, filters, add documents and manage tax within the feature.
ENHANCEMENTS & BUG FIXES
Performance enhancement of the supplier entity and associated entities.
- Admin would be able to grant access to additional supplier information to a specific contact of a project so that this contact can access information from a different supplier for a specific project.
- Changing the supplier for a purchase order won't impact the supplier of the already approved invoices anymore.
- When the PO is sent for approval but there is insufficient financing in the structure, an error message will be displayed to inform the users.
- Only the budget items that are on approved budgets will appear in the cost summary.
- When creating versions in the projected cost the old versions maintain the data integrity and won't be overwritten by the latest version after it has been displayed once anymore
- When creating an invoice, if the PO has the payment request required for the invoice box checked and there's no payment request created, an error message is displayed that says so.