ENHANCEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- The user won't be able to delete a project financing under the following circumstances:
- When the total financing falls below the engaged cost.
- When the financing is tied to an approved budget.
- When financing or the revision is associated with a budget item.
- When the value of allowed financing exceeds by the deletion of negative financing.
- For the Financing breakdown section, the percentage will be updated considering the new total revised amount at all times.
- The user will not see duplicate entries in the logbook reports.
- The feed circuit_approval and circuit_approval2 have been updated.
- All of the user data is correctly retained in the real cost column.
- The calculation for the reserved budget and the Trend has been updated to
- Reserved Budget = Sum of all the children reserved budget
- Trend = Engaged + Operating expenses (active) + To come
- The issue where the revised remaining effort submitted through the timesheet module was getting summed with the total task's effort and inserted into the RRE field of the task has been taken care of.
- Case sensitivity of the user email is disregarded, and the submitted timesheet's hours will be applied to real efforts for the contact.
- As a user of the GET Project API, you would be able to filter the returned results by
secondary_administrative_unit_ids. For each filter, the user can enter a single
idor a list of
- The navigation performance through the scheduler has been enhanced, it experiences minimum loading delays.
- Admins have been given a choice on setting up the duration of the inactivity time before being logged out and the chosen time will impact all users in the environment.
- Inactivity time by default is set for 30 minutes
- Available times to choose from 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours
Please sign in to leave a comment.