PROJECT FINANCING & BUDGET REVISIONS
- For a project, Multiple financings can be created
- After creating initial financing, revisions can be created to increase or decrease the amount of financing.
- Each revision will be logged and contain the details of the revision in an incremental manner
- A history modal is also made available to track the initial amount of financing and subsequent revisions.
- When a new Budget will be created for a Project the previously approved budget will be archived automatically.
- While adding financing to the budget, the list will provide the option to choose any particular revision from the financing as well.
- The budget items can also be linked with the financings on the budget
- With the change in the revision of financing linked to a budget, all the linked budget line items will reflect this change.
- When the budget is approved, the amount of financing displayed in the list view on the cost summary page includes the sum of the total revised amount of financing for this structure.
ENHANCEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- With this new improvement, the user won't be able to send any budget for approval until at least one budget item is added.
- The error message for the user with no write access to this page has been taken care of, it won't bother in the navigation of the page anymore.
- User can send a
financingsAPI which returns the Initial amount, Total revised amount, and information on each revision ( id, revision number, revised amount, total revised amount, notes, date )