Beyond the technical aspects of project management, Aidi is a fantastic tool for facilitating team collaboration. Team members can share information through the platform and directly notify collaborators on entries. For example, everyone can comment on a note published in the Logbook. Let's see how this works.
Add a Comment
Go to the Supervision menu, then click on the Log book link.
- At the bottom of the note to be commented, click on the text Add a comment…
- Enter your comment.
- If you wish to notify someone of your comment, please tag them. To do this, enter the @ symbol and then, without adding a space, enter their name. Example: @John.
- If you wish to attach a file (image, video, PDF document, etc.), click on the paperclip after adding text.
- Click on the Add button.
The tagged person receives a notification both on their Aidi screen and by email.
Editing and deleting comments
- Open the comment section of the Logbook note.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the comment you wish to edit or delete, and to the right of it, click on the 3-dot icon.
- Click on one of the available links to perform the desired action.
Unless you're an administrator, you can't edit or delete a comment you didn't write.