The names and illustration images used in this article may be different in your user account.
Several new features
New supplier type: consortium
It is now possible to add a Consortium type supplier. This type refers to multiple providers put together to form a single entity. Although this group of providers includes several distinct companies, from a functional point of view, the Consortium type is not very different from the others.
New project monitoring indicators
We have added new project monitoring indicators in the portfolio management page.
New filter options
New filter options have been added to the following pages:
- The Projects page: list view has a new filter named Date of global indicators.
- Scheduler/Tasks page: List and Diagram views have new filters named Planned Effort, Actual Effort, Remaining Effort, Revised Remaining Effort.
Fixes and improvements
- We have improved the behavior of the calendar when selecting a date range.
- Some fixes in updating the number of operation days in scheduler tasks.
We've made some changes and redesigns to the risk pages.
- On the risk page list view:
- In the risk detail page:
- Users with an administrative role have the permission to approve all timesheets, regardless of the project. In other words, they no longer need to self-designate as a timesheet approver in a particular project.
- Also, a button has been added to timesheets (approved or not) to allow Aïdi account administrators to modify time entries at any time.
- Now, downloaded files keep the names they had when they were uploaded to the log book.
- Fixed display of thumbnails in log book notes
Please sign in to leave a comment.