The names and illustration images used in this article may be different in your user account.
We have added several new features in this update.
Users can now add shop drawings to their project. To access this page, from the Aïdi menu, go to Supervision ⇾ Shop Drawings.
- In a tax group, it is now possible to specify the status (active or not) of the group, as well as the start and end dates of its application.
- Also, users can associate a tax group to each item in the budget page.
- We've added a new column group, called Actual Costs, to the Cost Summary table.
It is important to note that this addition modifies the calculation of the Trend. The latter is the result of the addition of Engaged and To come; addition to which we now add the cost Others, in order to obtain the amount of the Trend.
- Adding of a new indicator: Causes of project change requests.
Fixes and improvements
We have improved several features in the scheduler and tasks:
- Revised remaining effort and progress calculations
- Exclusion of top-level tasks from the critical path
- Improved automatic scheduling
- The planning freeze
- The display of actual dates in top-level tasks
- Deleting resources in tasks
- Overlapping calendars in tasks
- The display of the number of operation days in the tasks
- We have improved the loading time of the timesheet approval page, especially when displaying a multitude of sheets at the same time.
Log book notes
- Fixed a bug when changing the date on some logbook notes.
- Fixed user interface to better display administrative units.
- Fixed a bug when changing status of a risk phase to undefined.
- Fixed a display error in the sum of financing by account of a project budget.
Please sign in to leave a comment.