The names and illustration images used in this article may be different in your user account.
- We've added a new metric called Projected Costs to the Project Dashboard page.
- We've created new Projected Costs columns, which can now be added to the project list page. The columns are as follows: Projected costs $, Budget vs projected gap $, Budget vs projected gap %, Financing vs projected gap $, Financing vs projected gap %.
Fixes and improvements
- In the Real Costs API, the external_id field is no longer required in POST and PUT requests.
- In the supplier contact API, the field import_choice is no longer required in POST and PUT requests.
- We added a new prefix_path option to budget GET requests, allowing to obtain the hierarchy of prefixes on each budget item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.