A section is introduced to fill in holdback information ( Internal Holdback, Contractual Holdback, Contractual Holdback Payment, and Amount Payable is generated) that it can be added and be approved by all stakeholders in the approval circuit ( in Payment request and Invoices ).
CHANGE THE SUPPLIER ON THE APPROVED PURCHASE ORDER
- As a user, You would now be able to change the supplier on an approved purchase order by using the MODIFY button (for instances like the supplier changed its name or transferred the property of the contract ).
- Log of all changes is also added in the activity section of the purchase order page to keep track of the changes that have been done.
The history of all invoices, directives, change orders linked to the previous supplier will still be maintained. The change will only affect on the new directives, payment requests, change orders and invoices.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- We added a CLEAR button in the notification centre to clear all non-actionable notifications at once.
- With the cancellation of the approbation circuit, The notifications about the process will be automatically removed from the notification centre as well.
- Custom filter on the Project page now maintains the same hierarchy for the building and the administrative units.
- The Data of the real cost modal retains in all times and maintains the order that they were created in as well.
- User can create a project using a template, it won't create any syntax error anymore.
- Performance of the Project list page has been enhanced.
- Drop down menu has been widen to have a better visibility of the task name on timesheet.
- Sum of the time entry for the week is also added.
- It is no longer needed to define the
supplier_idwhen using a
Please sign in to leave a comment.