⚠️Important: To take advantage of this feature, it must be activated in your environment. Contact your Aidi administrator or point of contact to request this.
In order to be able to use the Cashflow functionality on the budget page, a template must be created by the administrator. Several templates can be created, but at least 1 needs to exist to use this functionality. Each template must have a unique name and a start and end date.
✏️Note: The templates you create are available for all projects in your Aidi environment.
In the Admin page, select Budget settings.
- Go to the Cashflow templates section.
- Click on Add a template.
Then configure the template information.
- Name the template.
- Indicate status:
- In preparation: Not available for selection on the budget page. Keep this status until the template is ready for use.
- Active: The template is available for selection on the budget page.
- Inactive: The template is not available for selection. Cashflows using this template will not be affected.
- Select the default interval by entering the number and selecting the period type. (Example for a quarter: every 3 months)
- Select the start and end dates for this template.
- Click on Add.
You can modify or delete a template by clicking on the appropriate icon.
✏️Note: When a template is used in the budget page, the only information that can be modified is its status. It is only possible to delete templates whose status is In preparation.
You're now ready to use the Cashflow functionality!