A program refers to a group of related projects.
The Program page allows you to group your projects under a single program. When you create a new project, you can associate it with an Open program.
From the Initialize menu, select Programs.
- To create a program, click on the Create button.
- Name the program.
- A sequential number ID is added to the program by default.
- Add a description (optional).
- You can designate a program Responsible. The users shown in the Responsible list are those with write access to the program.
- The responsible will be able to update the program status, either Open or Closed.
- It is possible to add documents related to this program.
- A program can be deleted at any time, regardless of whether the status is open or closed, by a user who has the appropriate rights. Click on the three dots and then on Delete.
✏️Note: It is also possible to create a program from a Project Request. From an approved Project Request, click on Create program. This will open the program creation modal as shown above.
You'll find more details on How to associate a project with a program in the FAQ.